We’re looking for a driven and dynamic Business Development Executive to join our Financial Services, Real Estate and Technology focused Digital Marketing Agency. ThinkEngine is an award-nominated, global B2B digital marketing and communications agency. Our business has ambitious plans to scale over the next 12/24 months and require a hungry sales individual, preferably with a Digital sales/software background to help us achieve our targets.
We are looking for a growth-minded sales professional to come on-board to further support our 2020/21 sales, take ownership of our business development activities, learn new skills and be an integral member of the team. Our unique commission structure favours those individuals who are natural sales professionals, our commission structure is designed to thoroughly reward you for your hard work.
Being a small team, it is crucial that you are able to work confidently on your own, but also as part of a team. You must be enthusiastic to learn and develop, with a self-motivating attitude.
- Remote working opportunities
- Uncapped sales commission structure – we offer a rare and lucrative commission structure
- An emotionally aware company that want to get the best out of everyone!
- Flexible working hours
- Regular team lunches and client events
- Work from home opportunities
Duties and responsibilities:
- Develop your understanding of the agency: what we do, how we do it, and what’s important to their clients. This will be essential in pitching us to the best of your ability
- Self-generate leads for the business and build a clear sales funnel for growth
- Take ownership of your sales targets and exceed them – we have ambitious growth plans
- Devise a clear B2B sales strategy which aims to penetrate our target sectors including Financial Services, Property/Real Estate & Tech
- Build and maintain meaningful relationships with prospect clients, based on trust, integrity and value
- Create and continuously improve sales collateral, including proposals and presentations
- Deliver high-quality strategic pitches to new prospects
- Build long-lasting value to our clients and ourselves
- Always look to see how we can improve everything we do
- Previous success within Sales/Business Development roles in Digital/Agency Markets
- Experience scaling a business development function
- Strong network of B2B connections
- Excellent communication, organisation, and presentation skills. Proven ability to influence, persuade and negotiate – can clearly demonstrate your ROI (time vs results)
- Proven track record of managing complex projects, working and delivering to deadlines, leading the Channel team to meet deadlines
- Proven experience of client insight development, spotting future industry changes and being one step ahead of the curve
- A self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Preferably worked operationally or in a client-facing capacity, agency
- A good understanding of digital marketing and technology across one or more core channels (PPC, SEO, Advertising, Social Media, Content marketing, Conversational marketing technologies and Analytics)
Job Types: Full-time with un-capped Commission.