Digital Marketing Executive
ThinkEngine is looking for a driven and dynamic Digital Marketing Executive to join our growing operations team. ThinkEngine is an award-nominated, global fast-growth digital marketing and innovation agency with great plans for the future. Our B2B clients work across Financial Services, Technology, Property/Real Estate, Events & more.
We are looking for someone to come on-board to assist us with internal and external marketing activities, learn new skills, gain invaluable industry experience and be an integral member of the team. We give you the opportunity to prosper, develop ideas and make a genuine difference to our global client’s marketing and software. We have recently been ranked in the top three UK Digital agencies by the Investment Marketing & Innovation Awards 2019.
Being a small team, it is crucial that you are able to work confidently on your own (remotely), but also as part of a team. You must be enthusiastic to learn and develop, with a self-motivating attitude.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Learn and build software using our chatbot development platform (learn how to build marketing automation technology)
- Managing administration and communications for our global clients
- SEO – learn how to facilitate on page, off page and technical activities for global clients
- Social media content writing – create content for our clients!
- Website management for our brand, and our clients
- Control, manage and develop ThinkEngine’s brand marketing through Digital and Social Media
- Design and develop Email Marketing Campaigns internally & externally
- Graphic Design
- Video Design via our AI marketing platform
- Content marketing support – including writing Blog Articles and Marketing research to improve our client’s digital presence
- Liaise with company suppliers
- Learn how Analytics platforms work and manage this on behalf of clients
- Learn how Pay-per-Click marketing works and interpret data insights for clients
- Learn and implement other digital marketing activities which directly impact our clients marketing efforts – including Email marketing.
It is crucial that you have a basic understanding of marketing so we can help you to improve and learn on your current knowledge. We are looking for a dynamic individual who wants to put their ideas out there whilst listening to others and working as a team to improve our client’s brand and ensure that we hold our value to all clients.
Desirable Skills and Attributes:
- IT literate – confident with Microsoft, Mac, creative software etc. You want to learn new things! Able to use Social Media networks including Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and more
- You are a proactive individual with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Trustworthy and loyal team player who works in the best interests of the business
- Put your ideas across and not be afraid to challenge us – we don’t mind!
- Dependable and structured, with the ability to build and sustain relationships
- You can cope with a fast-paced environment and can adapt easily
- You will be provided with a full training programme and all of the tools, skills and knowledge you need to become a marketing manager in time. If you don’t currently hold of the skills needed, then don’t worry – we still want to hear from you!
- Where possible, you will receive ongoing commercial and personal development from the management team.
- If you want hands-on marketing experience with global clients, then this is the perfect role for you!
- Fully Remote & Home-based role – 37.5 hours per week
- Stylish and portable Macbook for everyday working
- Company Pension Scheme
- Employee Wellness programme, Discounts package to over 1500 retailers + websites and a lifestyle management concierge service
- Great team ethos where we appreciate everyone’s input
- All training provided – a proper training programme, we do what we say and say what we do!
- An emotionally aware company that want to get the best out of everyone!
If this role sounds like it’s got your name on it, then please apply using our chatbot below!